Saturday, December 17, 2005

RSSG and more.

The RSSG site that I experimented with a few posts ago got indexed by Google and made $2.25 today. I am suprised by this, because as I stated in my first post about this site, I spent only a few minutes gathering keywords for an old domain that wasn't doing anything. Who knows if it will make that type of money consistantly, but I think I'll try to find a true niche, research keywords extensively, and see what type of difference that makes. I've also found a way to use my 'questionable' techniques described below in an 'unquestionable' way that I feel good about. It hasn't made quite as big a splash as last weekend, but I've made $8.36 today using that technique. Overall I've made $11.69 from adsense today.

My goal is to make $500 on adsense this month, which is a stretch, but still possible. I'll need to average about $20 per day on adsense for the rest of the month.

I didn't join Burt's challenge because I didn't feel that I had anything to contribute. I'll be following closely though, and will hopefully be able to learn a lot from the other contestants.

I'm also looking forward to the release of Chemo's new shopping cart. His blog has been a little stale recently, but you can read about his project here: http://oscommerce-chemo.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Know what to do now ?

Write an eBook on how you're doing it and sell it for £9.99 a pop ;). Thats how a lot of eBook writers become rich - find a technique that makes them moderate money then document it and sell it to the masses.

Regards,
Ed

Chris H said...

Dan, good to see you haven't thrown the baby out with the bathwater!

Keep posting on how this ethical modification is working out.