Saturday, February 11, 2006

Adsense Update

I made some changes to one of my original adsense sites, and it has started to do better. I split some larger pages up into smaller ones, and replaced some adsense ads. I read a post somewhere saying that all pages should be between 5-10k. I'm not sure there is an exact science to it, but making the pages smaller on this site definately seemed to help.

This month so far I've done $251.50 in adsense, and a little over $50 on the affiliates. The site that I made changes on made $13.80 last month, and $7.31 so far this month. If anyone wants to share some PLR articles (all on 1 niche topic) with me, I'll share the tool I've been working on. I need to see some examples of how the PLR articles are delivered so I can adjust my tool appropriately.

2 comments:

richandzhaoyan said...

Dan,

Sounds like you are putting a fair bit of effort into this rssg project and I would like to look into it in a bit of depth.

If you still need some articles, let me know how I can get in touch.

Rich

Anonymous said...

Rich,
My email (atleast the one I use for this site) is aischallenge at gmail. The tool will add headers, middles, and footers, and allow for synonym replacement on articles. Like I said in the post, I'm not really sure how the PLR articles are formatted, so I need some to play with. I'll definately share the tool with you, and as long as you are comfortable with a shell prompt.