Tuesday, January 17, 2006

AIS Update

Most of my sites are doing terrible. However, I have 1 site that with a little bit of attention each day can easily make $50+ in adsense any day of the week. I've made $50+ dollars every day for the last week. It takes me about 10 minutes a day to achieve these results. If I spend no time on the site, I make nothing that day.

I'm still basically unlisted in Google. I believe I've been put onto some type of IP address ban, because all of my sites are on the same server, with the same IP address. I need to get a new resellers account.

Reading Burt's post today about his $50 day yesterday made me want to "Set it and forget it". 10 minutes a day doesn't seem like a lot, but the fact that it makes nothing if I forget to touch it, or am away from my computer is very annoying.

I am going to get a new resellers account and start slow, building true "Set it and forget it" AIS sites. I still have not paid $1 for site generating software or keyword lists.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you planning to tell us what you are doing to earn this sort of money from one site?!

It was the same with the "unethical" thing you were doing - you reported you were making loads of money but then never told anyone what it was!

What's the point in having a blog if you're just going to tell people about how well you're doing but not actually help anyone to do the same?

Anonymous said...

I would like to be able to tell you exactly what I am doing one this one site. I've definately shared a few of my sites in the past. However, if I told you about this new technique, it would cost me $$$ each day.

The basic idea is just a plain RSSG site. I then generate traffic to that site each day.

Chris H said...

I'm intrigued as to how your tweaking has such an immediate effect.

Can't you automate it with a script?