Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Drupal CMS Search Engine Optimization

I’ve been messing around with Drupal CMS a lot lately. As I have stated in previous posts, I believe my IP address (which contains all of my sites) has been banned by Google. Now that I am making fairly good money from my sites, I am going to get another reseller account, and start hand building sites using original content (nothing scraped). I’m going to do this with the Drupal CMS.

Drupal is very search engine friendly right out of the box. Adding the pathauto module, turning on clean urls, and adding an optimized theme makes it even friendlier. It has built-in syndication, and is pretty easy to setup.

If you have a site that’s doing nothing, I highly suggest messing around with Drupal. I'll do my best to help you out with installation issues, just leave a comment with the problem and your email address.

http://drupal.org/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello

As far as your website is concerned you can simply change the web hosting, and IP Address of your website. Once you change both, create a sub-domain of your website, and use this domain to promote your website.

Once you create a sub-domain, never try to push the main domain into optimization process.

This could help you to restore your website back on Google.com