Thursday, November 03, 2005

13 Stores Up.

I now have 13 sites up and running. Each site now takes me about an hour to setup. My daily adsense income is about $2 per day. Most of the sites still haven't been indexed. If anyone has any tips to get indexed quicker, besides developing backlinks, please feel free to share them in the comments.

I finished my Chitika integration project, and may start using that site as a template for all of my sites. I think the site looks really good. I submitted it to the search engines today, and probably won't see results for a few weeks.

I made enough from 1 affiliate site last month to pay for my hosting fees. I haven't figured out my exact costs/earnings, but I believe that I am in the black. Since I did not buy any software to create my sites, I believe that I am the only 'AIS Challenger' to be on the plus side of things. So I guess I'm in the lead now, but we'll see if their larger daily profits will over take me in time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trust me - I am NOT the person to ask about how to get indexed! lol