Tuesday, November 29, 2005

AIS and More

Its been a wild month. I settle on the house that I bought later this afternoon. Add that to being away for the holidays, and you get a blog that hasn't been updated in a while. Right now, I'm sitting with 20 sites. Here is my income breakdown for November:

Adsense: $22.97
Affiliate Sales: $182.37 (all on one site)
Chitika: $0.80

Total = $206.14
Cost = $20.00
Profit = $186.14
Avg Per Site / Day = $0.33

Although I'm doing a little better then before in the search engines, I am still barely listed. I've decided that I just need to wait a few months before making any decisions on what to do. I doubt that I'll be able to get to the 100 site mark by the end of the year, but I hope to atleast get 10 more sites, and average $1 a day on each of 30.

No comments: