Thursday, October 12, 2006

Smarty, SmArticle

I've been out of the loop for a while, so I just got exposed to Burt's SmArticle tool. I don't own his product, or have ever seen the code... I decided to write my own version of his tool using Smarty Templates. I've wanted to play with Smarty for a while, and since I have no money, I figured creating my own tool would be the way to go. I'm going to mess with the
Automatic Keyword Generator PHP class by Ver Pangonilo (of Limbo fame). I'm just about done the script, I just want to figure out htaccess redirects to make the URLs SEO. I'll post a link to the site once finished. I don't think I'll release the code since Burt's tool should do the job for most people. If you have any suggestions of things I should include in my script let me know and I may share the code with you.

1 comment:

geebandit said...

I've written my own php-based version of smarticle as well. I think it could be interesting to compare notes and see what comes of it. If you're interested send me an email (gbandit at gmail dot com).