Sunday, October 16, 2005

$1 A Day Challenge

I've been following Baldy's blog and his Quest to earn an average of $1 per day on 100 sites. Barefoot_boo recently joined the challenge as well. I decided to compete and started this blog to track my progress against Baldy and Barefoot_boo. I've made $5.85 on adsense this month before starting the competition. They are both using Niche Portal Builder and Keyword Avalanche to build sites. I've decided to use only programs that I create, open-source software and free keyword research tools. We'll see which is a better path to take.

My cost per month = $20 for hosting + $2.88 per year for each domain name registered.

I created 3 sites today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you saying your hosting is $20/month?? We use Total Choice Hosting and it only costs $5.00/month. Domain name reg there is $8.95/yr so you can see the overall savings. That really cuts into your bottom line. I don't know what services your web host offers, but you may want to check out Total Choice. Their URL is http://www.totalchoicehosting.com. Good luck in your endeavors!!