Monday, October 17, 2005

5 More Sites Created and Submitted

I created 5 more sites today, using the FREE software that I wrote. I've decided against using any paid for site creators or keyword lists. I still don't have even 1 page indexed by Google, but hopefully that changes soon.

I've created over 100,000 unique pages so far on my 8 sites. Google has downloaded sitemaps from all 8 sites. They've crawled around a few of the index pages, but haven't begun indexing the entire site yet. I wonder if Google keeps track of sitemaps under 1 Google account, or from 1 IP address. Does multiple sitemaps from 1 user raise a red flag to Google?

I've purchased two more domain names, but I will probably not set them up until later in the week. I've set up a link exchange manager on each of my sites, so that I can start getting some quality incoming links. I think I will focus on increasing incoming links to all of the sites tomorrow.

I made $0.41 today, on 1 click. That brings my monthly total to $6.26.

No comments: