Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Need to find time...

I've been working hard at my regular job, and am in the process of buying a house. I haven't had much time to do anything. I've been making around $5 a day between adsense and affiliate earnings. I still am barely in any of the search engines.

Their seems to be a little bit of hipe around Chitika's eMiniMalls. You can use them on a page with adsense, as long as you disable context based content. I believe it is a pay-per-click service. I've decided to create a affiliate enabled version of the eMiniMall. I will then rotate between the actual eMiniMall and my affiliate version, and see which one produces more income. I won't have much time to work on it until the weekend, but it should only take me a few hours to reproduce. Perhaps someone with an NPB adsenser site with a lot of page views per day would be willing to try the same test. I'm not currently getting enough page views to get good data. Write a comment if your interested.

2 comments:

richandzhaoyan said...

Hi Dan,

Any chance you can elaborate a little further about the mini-malls in a future post.

Never heard of it but it sounds interesting. I will try and google on it sometime if I get chance.

Keep us posted on your progress,
Cheers,
Rich

Anonymous said...

Rich,
Many people have written about the eMiniMalls... Jensense is pushing it pretty hard: http://www.jensense.com/archives/2005/10/eminimalls_adds.html

You can read about using it with adsense here:
http://www.eminimalls.org/

Or you can visit the official Chitika eMiniMalls page here:
http://www.chitika.com/

Supposedly a lot of people are making more money from eMiniMalls then from adsense when featured on the same page.